- ALL CLASSES back Online Until Further Notice - pls check our timetable for details classtimetable
- Classes for VETERANS from Tuesday to Saturday
- Online classes considerate of risks and hazards, therefore classes content have been re-designed!
- Online classes doesn't involve any extra costs to download the app to your phone, or simply accessing the website zoom.us and entering the ID & Passcode we will provide
- On-line classes are through the app ZOOM MEETINGS!!
- On-line classes adapted to limited spaces considering most people will have only 1.5m x 1.5m for the class (living rooms, bedrooms, garages, spare room, etc)
Book a FREE Class
The Normal Class Structure - At the Venues
The class will begin with an energetic aerobic warm-up followed by dynamic stretching to help prepare the body for training. Students are then split into groups based on skill level to train techniques, movements, theory and hone their skills.
At the end of every class there will be a Roda, a circle of people where Capoeira is played, where students can implement their training from the day's class.
There are a number of veterans training with our school who have improved their levels of fitness, flexibility and acrobatics alongside the other members of our school, Contramestre Marcus Cabeça ensures that training is based on ability and capabilities.